Access to the Solarium from Deck 13 hallway on Ovation?

Brando95

Just booked the 9 nighter from Honolulu to Vancouver in April 2024 and got a good interior room forward on deck 13. In looking at the deck plans I wonder if there's access to the guest hallway from the lower level of the Solarium. I was on Anthem several years ago and think I remember that there was a door there that led to the hallway but since I wasn't staying on that deck then I didn't really pay that much attention. 

Thinking it'd be pretty convenient to go out and enjoy a hot tub soak. if not, just a quick trip up to deck 14 will get them there. 

I can't remember if the passage is available to the public on Ovation.  On Quantum it is not while on Odyssey it is. 

I tried going through old photos but couldn't find them.  See if there are YouTube videos of the Ovation Solarium.  The door to the cabin hallway is right where the door to the outside bridge wings is located and on some ships there is a sign "Crew Only".   Maybe you can get a sighting from a solarium video tour from Ovation.

this was the best I could find, from Anthem so guess it'll be a pleasant surprise if available. Either way I'm close to the stairwell so I can just go up a deck and enter if need be. Was just hoping to utilize this as I figure I'll spend plenty of time in the Solarium with 5 sea days and would be a quick way to get to the bridge wing on sail-away or sunrises

Secret passageways - Anthem of the Seas