Cococay Wave Jets

Guest toodle68

Guest toodle68

Regarding the wave jets at cocokay..  

1. If a couple book as 1 driver and 1 passenger, are they allowed to swap during the time?  

2. How long is the actual time riding? The excursion says an hour but curious how much of that is eaten by instructions etc..

3. The details says a weight limit of 375lbs.. how firm is that requirement?  I have yet to see a wavejet sink with 420lbs on it..

4. If we decide to just get 2 wavejets with no passenger, is there a possibility another passenger we don't know could end up on the back?  I can't imagine so but thought to ask..

Thanks..

Regarding the wave jets at cocokay..  

1. If a couple book as 1 driver and 1 passenger, are they allowed to swap during the time?  

2. How long is the actual time riding? The excursion says an hour but curious how much of that is eaten by instructions etc..

3. The details says a weight limit of 375lbs.. how firm is that requirement?  I have yet to see a wavejet sink with 420lbs on it..

4. If we decide to just get 2 wavejets with no passenger, is there a possibility another passenger we don't know could end up on the back?  I can't imagine so but thought to ask..

Thanks..

You can switch because one will still be driver and one the passenger, and they wouldn't put someone that you don't know on your back. That would be awkward lol. That's just so no one gets a free ride, it's all about that all mighty dollar

Guest toodle68

Thanks..  We decided to just each have our own wavejet..  you only live once and my wife's driving freaks me out at the best of times.. Not sure I want to sit behind her..

36 minutes ago, toodle68 said:

Thanks..  We decided to just each have our own wavejet..  you only live once and my wife's driving freaks me out at the best of times.. Not sure I want to sit behind her..

Our friends were borrowing some jet skis and invited us along a couple years ago, so my wife and I would swap driver/rider every 15min or so.   Thought I was gonna die with her driving that thing.  She laughed at me freaking out and went faster.  If we ever rent them down the line she'll be getting her own, lol.