Norway 2024 sailings not released yet?

CeciMami

Hey all…I just checked the RC website and for Norway there are zero 2024 sailings listed…I thought that all the Europe calendar had been released (according to the YouTube video from today anyway)?.  This is an itinerary I’ve been planning for for over a year so I’m looking to book it the day it’s released!!! LOL. 😂 Help?

20 minutes ago, CeciMami said:

Ah. I think I see the issue. I’m looking specifically for the fjords itinerary…and that one doesn’t have 2024 dates yet. Boo. I wonder if that means they won’t be offering that one? 🤔 

ah! Any of those Arctic Circle ones will have plenty of fjords 🙂 

12 minutes ago, CeciMami said:

Ah. I think I see the issue. I’m looking specifically for the fjords itinerary…and that one doesn’t have 2024 dates yet. Boo. I wonder if that means they won’t be offering that one? 🤔 

There are 4 different Fjords itineraries in summer of 2024.  out of Southampton England. 

23 minutes ago, CeciMami said:

I just looked and the 7 night itineraries are only a few bucks cheaper than the 12 night arctic circle cruise…hmmm…I might be in the market for the 12 night after all!!! 😁

You will not be sorry! (Just remember the 12-day ones are on a much smaller ship so set your expectations accordingly!)

11 minutes ago, KristiZ said:

You will not be sorry! (Just remember the 12-day ones are on a much smaller ship so set your expectations accordingly!)

I’m going on my first cruise right after thanksgiving…can you tell me more about the difference between going from the Navigator (which I realize is a bigger ship) to the Jewel? We don’t mind boring and less to do onboard because of all the excursion possibilities in Norway…but is the service the same? Food still good?

20 minutes ago, CeciMami said:

I’m going on my first cruise right after thanksgiving…can you tell me more about the difference between going from the Navigator (which I realize is a bigger ship) to the Jewel? We don’t mind boring and less to do onboard because of all the excursion possibilities in Norway…but is the service the same? Food still good?

Why yes I can! 😄 

1 hour ago, CeciMami said:

Hey all…I just checked the RC website and for Norway there are zero 2024 sailings listed…I thought that all the Europe calendar had been released (according to the YouTube video from today anyway)?.  This is an itinerary I’ve been planning for for over a year so I’m looking to book it the day it’s released!!! LOL. 😂 Help?

They are in process in being released.  I am waiting for Osis transatlantic to still be  released.

19 hours ago, D Alt said:

I booked the 12 night Arctic cruise for 2024 today.  I couldn't pass it up.  I've been on Jewel before. It was my first RCL cruise actually.  I liked her. The food is the same as the other ships. 

We’re going to book as well! We just reached out to our TA for the August one. Already looking forward to it!!! 🤩