Black Friday thread: post the deals you see for your sailing

ScottD

24 minutes ago, Mrs. Regular said:

Looks like the app is back up, I just scored my Bungalow on Labadee using it.

Thanks for sharing! I checked and I can book on the app now as well. I just scored my Dragon's Breath Zip Line for $97.98 total for two people versus the $178.98 total I had for my Dec Odyssey Cruise. Very happy! 

1 hour ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I just reserved the refreshment package for all 13 (8 adults and 5 kiddos) of us cruising in July.  $19.99/day    I did it through my Royal App on my phone 🙂   No issues at this point and my AMEX is already showing my pending purchase.

I cancelled my original refreshment package and repurchased it at the $19.99/day price on the App for my Dec 18th cruise. Also used Amex and  it's showing pending.  Received emails from Royal for the refund and repurchase.  I was able to purchase Voom Surf  Stream online a few minutes ago foe $13.99.  The site said there was a problem but Amex was charged and Royal sent me a confirm email.

On SOS 2/25 out of Miami...

DBP has been $72.99 for weeks...went to $67.99 for about a week.  I looked yesterday and swear it went up to $77.99 (I'm thinking they did that to offer % off and it would end up being $67.99), then this morning it's back to $72.99 but when I go to purchase, it's $62.99...I should have bought it but it was like 4am EST and I didn't have my CC# handy and still trying to decide if I want to part with $500+ at this time for that.  $67.99 is not terrible to me though.

Water park was 50% off and it was like $50 this morning

Zoom internet was like 50% off and at $9.99 or something very reasonable.

I logged in while at work and now I'm getting the "Gone Cruising" message. 

Just saw on SOS FB page that the reason for maintenance is that the RC reps are not seeing the BF deals on their end so it's getting fixed?

24 minutes ago, KevinJ said:

I'm having problems where the app is only showing my Jan cruise, I try linking my others but it says they are already linked. I did book my beverage packages for Jan through the app and got the expected price. Wanted that soda + voom deal.

This has been an ongoing problem for me for months. Shows my February cruise but not the three after that. I find the app pretty useless for me no matter how many times I update, uninstall, reinstall, etc. 

19 minutes ago, MaryS said:

I cancelled my original refreshment package and repurchased it at the $19.99/day price on the App for my Dec 18th cruise. Also used Amex and  it's showing pending.  Received emails from Royal for the refund and repurchase.  I was able to purchase Voom Surf  Stream online a few minutes ago foe $13.99.  The site said there was a problem but Amex was charged and Royal sent me a confirm email.

Did you get the VOOM on the app or the cruise planner?  I am still getting an error message trying to log in online!  

25 minutes ago, KevinJ said:

I'm having problems where the app is only showing my Jan cruise, I try linking my others but it says they are already linked. I did book my beverage packages for Jan through the app and got the expected price. Wanted that soda + voom deal.

Ditto--can't see the second sailing on our Jan28-Feb11 B2B on Symphony

FYI--No savings on our St John excursion.

The app is definitely working. Just managed to book boarding day lunches for both my cruises using it. Too bad you can't book Voom on there; that's the only thing I'm waiting for now.

The jeep excursion I booked - and luckily finalised - first thing this morning has now gone up from the $68 pp I paid to $83 pp!

For those of you having issues seeing all your cruises in the app, here's a work-around that I've found works for me:

Go down to the bottom of the home screen to where it says "browse our ships". Click on that and just pick any one. Open up any of the cruises. Then click on the profile icon and choose another sailing. I've found that usually makes my cruises repopulate. A couple of times, when it's not worked straight away, I go back in and open up the daily planner before clicking the choose another sailing and then they always seem to repopulate.

11 minutes ago, Xtentions said:

App is working for what can be done in there.  Booked several excursions and canceled rebooked UDP and Refreshment package and a couple excursions for our Oasis in January.  Still need to cancel/rebook the key for that sailing but cannot find it in the app.

How do you order the UDP on the app? I can only book beverage packages and excursions.

1 hour ago, KevinJ said:

Same.  Sometimes a restart gets the others to show, sometimes not.  Frustrating. 

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

For those of you having issues seeing all your cruises in the app, here's a work-around that I've found works for me:

Go down to the bottom of the home screen to where it says "browse our ships". Click on that and just pick any one. Open up any of the cruises. Then click on the profile icon and choose another sailing. I've found that usually makes my cruises repopulate. A couple of times, when it's not worked straight away, I go back in and open up the daily planner before clicking the choose another sailing and then they always seem to repopulate.

Thanks @FionaMG, your work around suggestions worked for me!

21 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

You all must have crashed the app now.  I cannot get out of my Dec cruise to look at my other ones!  🙄

I deleted the app. reinstalled, made tx per cruise. rinse and repeat. tedious but I got what I needed done save for spa and dining. Did this three times, once for each booked sailing.