Black Friday thread: post the deals you see for your sailing

ScottD

Looking at my cruise, Oasis 1\29\23 (All USD$)

Thrill water park: 50% off (48.99 instead of 99.99)

Coco Cay zipline: 50% off (53.99 instead of 109.00)

quite a few of the other coco cay excursions are 50% off also

Zoom Surf and Stream 13.99 a day (98.00 for the trip instead of 167.00 that is was a few days ago)  This is the one I'm jumping on- wasn't going to do internet, but this is a pretty good deal 

Lots of deals on the merchandise\gifts 

Deluxe drink 72.99 a day (pretty sure this is about the same as its been)
dining packages from 15-50% off depending on which one and location

No deals on the casitas (which is one I've been checking for!) or classes

A few other deals if you poke around 

The excursions are the big thing.

Oasis Dec 18

Labadee Dragon's Fire Zip from 99 (net previous discount) to 54

Labadee Dragon Coaster from 23 net to 13 net

Labadee Arawak Aqua Park from 16 net to 9 net

Refreshment from 23 net to 20 net

Soda from 9 net to 8 net

Picture from 150 net to 125 net

Anthem 03/05

Same beverage drop as Oasis

Internet 13.99 for first then 11.99 after *****NOTE this did not ring up correctly in the cart for multiple devices.  I'm sure it will cure later)

Nassau Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim from 164 net to 155 net

PDCC Thrill Water Park from 135 net to 74 net

PDCC Beach Club Pass from 225 net to 124 net

Those are just the savings on things that I was able to realize from my bookings, there are definitely more.  For us, across 2 cruises we were able to add 5 admissions to Thrill water park and still net $70 in refund so a good day for sure.  

16 minutes ago, FLTraveler said:

The website is glitching for me when I try to actually purchase and/or cancel older purchases. Anyone else having that problem?

I'm seeing amazing internet deals on all of my cruises.

I'm having the exact same problem right now for my May Harmony cruise, trying to reprice an excursion and unlimited bev package went down to $62.99/day! Hopefully it's remedied quickly!

22 minutes ago, FLTraveler said:

The website is glitching for me when I try to actually purchase and/or cancel older purchases. Anyone else having that problem?

yes it is doing the same thing for me trying to check out and it keeps saying hmm make sure the credit card information is correct or try a different card

The other thing it is doing is the landing page for Beverages, for example, shows $57.99 for the DBP, but when I click on it to look at it and then reserve the price goes up to $66.99. It is doing that on all three of my sailings and for things other than DBP.

Stupid thing won't let me cancel or buy. I am stuck. FOMO in the worse way.

11 minutes ago, Tania said:

Liberty of the Seas 6/29

DBP - got it for $52.99 @ 6am  (from $72.99 yesterday).  I just checked again and it now says $66.99

Water:  $9.99 - 50% off

I need to purchase the internet and it's glitching for me too.  

How were you able to cancel/buy when it was glitchy? Just curious. What did you do? Restart? Clear cookies? Etc?

16 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

The other thing it is doing is the landing page for Beverages, for example, shows $57.99 for the DBP, but when I click on it to look at it and then reserve the price goes up to $66.99. It is doing that on all three of my sailings and for things other than DBP.

Stupid thing won't let me cancel or buy. I am stuck. FOMO in the worse way.

Is it adding gratuities at the end? Though that price difference isn't 18%

45 minutes ago, FLTraveler said:

Yep! I can't seem to purchase anything no matter what card I use. So frustrating!!!!

Good day, everyone! 

So RC is still updating their prices. I have an excursion in my cart for $36 (saved early this am) and when I tried to check out, I got an error message with a note to call. I took a look and that excursion is now showing at $41.66 I think this is why I’m not able to check out. I’m on hold with customer service now. 😂 Craziness

15 minutes ago, need2cruz said:

What do you do if the excursion is now 50% off but is “sold out”?  I’m afraid I’ll not be able to repurchase it if I cancel.

I wouldn't do anything..unless you are willing to call. Also I was able to purchase internet and a floating mat this morning with no issues. But this was 5am Eastern time. ..maybe i beat the rush

17 minutes ago, nickpants said:

I have a pending charge on my amex, but it never went through on the website, what a mess!

Same for me.  I cancelled some excursions and went to rebook...my Credit Card gave me a push notification of the charge at $495 but the site said it didn't go thru.

This must be what it was like trying to get Taylor Swift presale tickets. 

The DBP is showing 35%off and buy one get one 50%off in cart like everyone else.  I tried to get the water bottle package but it wouldn't let me.  If the deals last for the next week, they'll get it figured out.