Voom Questions

CyclingVa

Im trying to decide which package to get.  The regular surf package or the stream package.  I cant remember which one i got last time. 

I'm taking my 8 yr old son which loves Youtube.  Will he be able to watch on the regular Voom or will I need the stream package.

Also can i just get a 3 device package or will i need 3 seperate packages.  Gets really pricey this way.

Thanks

If it's okay, I'd like to ask a follow up question.  

I'm planning to get an internet package, because my dad is older and I would like the ability to keep in contact with him.  I will probably want to use Texting (and sending/receiving a few pictures, as well as Snapchat and maybe Discord.  Do I need the larger internet package or will the cheaper package allow me to do those things?  I shouldn't need to stream video or send it.

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Kaffee32 said:

If it's okay, I'd like to ask a follow up question.  

I'm planning to get an internet package, because my dad is older and I would like the ability to keep in contact with him.  I will probably want to use Texting (and sending/receiving a few pictures, as well as Snapchat and maybe Discord.  Do I need the larger internet package or will the cheaper package allow me to do those things?  I shouldn't need to stream video or send it.

Thank you!

the regular package should work for all of that,as long as you aren't trying to face time or video chat- the regular plan should work for everything you listed