Royal Up unavailable for bidding?

Keiffer-b

Currently on Serenade and the 30-day window for our December cruise just occurred. The bidding url simply spins or resets back to a blank entry.

I understand my bid may not be accepted but is it normal that I can’t even place one? Currently in a Junior Suite and there are 3 Owners plus the Royal available for my sailing date.  First attempt trying to bid. TIA

45 minutes ago, Keiffer-b said:

Currently on Serenade and the 30-day window for our December cruise just occurred. The bidding url simply spins or resets back to a blank entry.

I understand my bid may not be accepted but is it normal that I can’t even place one? Currently in a Junior Suite and there are 3 Owners plus the Royal available for my sailing date.  First attempt trying to bid. TIA

If there are other cruisers on your booking, try using their C&A number in the online form.

Also, if you booked through a travel agency, not all agencies participate in RoyalUp (Costco is a well known example).

In truth, nobody knows why, but some bookings simply are not eligible for RoyalUp and they never get an invitation to participate.  Hopefully yours is not one of those bookings.

Good luck.  Keep trying if none of the above apply to you !!