Cyber Sale for members

Carotthat

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't see any sale banners or indications a sale has begun

11 minutes ago, Psycho and Barb said:

We also are not seeing any sale banners

I'm guessing the banners may not go up till tomorrow. Today is supposedly first dibs for C&A members.

I was “shopping” a 2 bedroom GS on Anthem for Norwegian fjords 2024 last night. $8448 for 4 people. Today it’s $8228. Not a super sale. We’re waiting another year for that cruise anyways but wanted to get a ballpark at what to expect price wise. 

Highly doubt my Wonder or Icon have gone down. Both were booked early. I’m sure @Sharlawill run the price checker program thingy so maybe I’ll get a nice little surprise 😁

25 minutes ago, BigKarl said:

I have never received any C&A emails?   Where do I sign up?  I have been a member for over 30 years.

Login to your account and click your initials at the top to access your profile.

image.thumb.png.70f351be2fe412c7b2ef49f6c72465ea.png

They have issues with certain domain names.  Big popular email accounts seem to have better luck (msn.com, gmail.com, aol.com, etc).  Some company domains never seem to subscribe to their list server.

31 minutes ago, BigKarl said:

I have never received any C&A emails?   Where do I sign up?  I have been a member for over 30 years.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/crown-anchor-society?article=172~~73~~24

I think you can sign up if you scroll way down to the bottom.  I have signed up a few times but I never receive anything.

1 hour ago, SeniorCruiser said:

I just checked the current price for my Ovation cruise next year. If I was to book it today it would cost me $2000 more than it did when I first booked it. I assume that this is why @Matt recommends not to wait for the sales lol. 😅

Bingo!

Looks like the Cruise Planner sale starts tomorrow - fingers crossed that it's really a sale. Email JUST received:

Ready for the Biggest Sale of the Year?

The time has come to level up your ® cruise with sizzling hot Black Friday deals on your favorite vacation upgrades. Tomorrow, November 18, score UP TO 50% savings on beverage packages, Caribbean shore excursions, internet packages, specialty dining and more!

Click below to mark your calendar and be on the lookout for the biggest offers of the year landing in your inbox soon!

8 hours ago, Jill said:

I was “shopping” a 2 bedroom GS on Anthem for Norwegian fjords 2024 last night. $8448 for 4 people. Today it’s $8228. Not a super sale. We’re waiting another year for that cruise anyways but wanted to get a ballpark at what to expect price wise. 

Highly doubt my Wonder or Icon have gone down. Both were booked early. I’m sure @Sharlawill run the price checker program thingy so maybe I’ll get a nice little surprise 😁

Wonder- up by $2500, Icon- up by $300 (with your group rate). 

So nope, we're not changing it 🙂

I think there were two emails - the one yesterday quietly announcing the Cyber Sale for member for cruises - actually, by calling in and repricing it, it was even 200€ cheaper then online. The RCL rep also said, it states only as cyber sale promo term.

The other, second eMail is for the CP Sale, which should start today - I also hope for the DBP.

Interestingly, how rare the prices for the cruises really dropped, we are only 5 folks here?

1 hour ago, barbeyg said:

On our cruise, found that surf/stream was cheaper by selecting one device each instead of getting two devices in one name was slightly cheaper.  YMMV 

CocoCay Beach Club finally dropped to 50% off….a real 50% off, on our Harmony sailing.

Same here.  I was just going to post this warning !!  Individual devices for each person is cheaper than multiple devices for 1 person.

I like getting the photo package.  The last few cruises have been $125.  My next cruise has been at $180, now dropped to $150.  Refreshment Package is $19.99 - that is officially the most we  have ever paid for it, but considering the prices I have been seeing lately, I'll settle for that.  My husband loves his lattes.

23 hours ago, FionaMG said:

One of mine is the same price, the other has gone up. Not holding out much hope for the cruise planner either. 🙄

OK, I take it back. I got a couple of nice deals on the cruise planner. Luckily I paid for them immediately because the whole thing seems to have crashed now.