xSAILEDx Serenade of the Seas - Oct 22, 2023 - Oct 29, 2023 (7 Night Canada Cruise) - Official RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise

AshleyDillo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, MnDoogles said:

I’m booked and will be cruising solo. This will be my first time on this ship and first East Coast\Canadian sailing. I’m hoping to find some pointers on sailing out of Boston. Staying and flying out stuff. And my first group cruise. This will be right up my alley for weather as I’m from Minnesota. 

I'm from Minnesota as well.  I've done this itinerary twice (once last fall) and I'm booked on this one.  If you plan on spending an extra full day in Boston and doing sightseeing, stay downtown. If you are just arriving the day before and don't plan on doing things downtown, we really liked The Westin Boston Seaport.  Let me know if you have any other specific questions!

• 3 weeks later...

I know the general rule of thumb is book returning air after noon but I’m looking at an 11:15am out of Logan. My next affordable fare gets me home rather late in the evening. I will be solo,TSA PreCheck and carry on only. If anyone has any experience for this port and airport I’m happy to take recommendations. 

8 hours ago, MnDoogles said:

I know the general rule of thumb is book returning air after noon but I’m looking at an 11:15am out of Logan. My next affordable fare gets me home rather late in the evening. I will be solo,TSA PreCheck and carry on only. If anyone has any experience for this port and airport I’m happy to take recommendations. 

The port isn't all that far from the airport as long as traffic isn't nuts (which it shouldn't be on a Sunday morning).  Since you'll be doing self-assist debarkation, you're likely to be fine (barring any US Customs delay or another delay that everyone will be subject to).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Serenade of the Seas - Oct 22, 2023 - Oct 29, 2023 (7 Night Canada Cruise) - Official RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise
  • AshleyDillo unpinned this topic