Odyssey of the Seas entertainment

KKe

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 6:46 PM, Ampurp85 said:

The Book, the Effectors, 2 headliners and Showgirls. At least that's what has currently been scheduled as I am on Odyssey right now.

A friend, new to Royal, is getting onboard Odyssey this coming Saturday...is Showgirls a Broadway production show? If not, what do they have along that line?

We haven't been on Odyssey yet, will soon, and I tried to look up on entertainment but didn't see anything...just said to wait.

14 minutes ago, Mike n Ky said:

A friend, new to Royal, is getting onboard Odyssey this coming Saturday...is Showgirls a Broadway production show? If not, what do they have along that line?

We haven't been on Odyssey yet, will soon, and I tried to look up on entertainment but didn't see anything...just said to wait.

Odyssey has a Showgirls production show and The Effectors in the main theater as well as The Book in Two70.

None of them have run on Broadway.  Only some Oasis and select Freedom class have actual Broadway shows.

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

Odyssey has a Showgirls production show and The Effectors in the main theater as well as The Book in Two70.

None of them have run on Broadway.  Only some Oasis and select Freedom class have actual Broadway shows.

Thanks...I have sent her the info...and since we are sailing on Odyssey in January...have noted it for myself as well.