paying a cruise

Estefania

A travel agent is always recommended. This site has a great one as a sponsor. MEI Travel has a link on the main page. You can pay how you like. Most people put down the deposit and have their travel agent make regular payments until the final payment date 90 days before sailing.

A lot of people recommend Quantum or Oasis Class as a first cruise...the variables are itinerary, port of departure, class of ship, cost, type of stateroom....etc.

My first cruise was on a Vision Class ship, so it is different strokes for different folks.

On 11/16/2022 at 4:16 PM, Estefania said:

Hi! im going to book my first cruise ever for my honeymoon and I have 2 big questions!

when i proceed to payment, do I have to pay my cruise upfront?

do you have any recs for first cruisers honeymooners?

We did part of our honeymoon on Disney a while ago, so I can't add anything specific about Royal Caribbean, but I just wanted to say that if you'd prefer to sit alone in the dining room at dinner, I would request that in advance, and head to the dining room sometime after you get on the ship to verify it.  We didn't even think to do this, and neither did Disney, so we got seated with two lovely families with small kids.  They really were great people, but we did kind of look longingly at some of the people who had a table for two.  Just a thought!  Happy honeymooning!