Royal Magazine

On board Royal ships the WiFi home page has a link for free sites that don't require a paid Voom plan to access.  One of the sites is called "Royal Magazine". 

image.thumb.png.64c72dd25a02da40aa24973078ae105b.png

Being the inquisitive type I followed the link.

https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/ec22caf8#/ec22caf8/1

It's a marketing publication that also contains ship class cutout images and an itinerary summary with maps that you won't find on Royal's website for the 2022-2023 season.  It also has a link for CocoCay's own mini-guide. 

The link above is somewhat interactive/dynamic so it's the preferred viewing method or you can download the static version as a PDF file.

Royal Magazine.pdf

PS - See if you can find the mistakes made on the Quantum and Voyager class cutouts.

43 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

considerinhg I try to access royal caribbean website when I have surf/stream and the site is often times difficult to load I can only imagine how it works when it is free to load.

It's always amazed me how rccl.com domain names fail DNS lookups on board.  I have a VPN server and a proxy server running at home so I can get around their misconfiguration.  SMH.  

man i really loved these as a kid to spread out on the dining room table and look forward to the cruise, so much so that i've been on ebay the past few years to track down the travel agent versions of these, maybe they're now totally online.  still have our original voyager class mags somewhere.

great share, thanks @twangster

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 4:28 AM, twangster said:

This is a great find/share... thanks!

I particularly like this page where you can see the room types and deck plans by ship.

The deckplans in particular are the largest I've seen.. excellent!

https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/ec22caf8#/ec22caf8/62