Where to park at Port Everglades?

Bill Johnson

• 8 months later...

Do we have to worry about parking at Port Everglades being full? I wanted to drive a 15 passenger van down and I’m guessing we will have to use a surface lot as I’m not sure the van will fit into a garage. Do these typically fill? Is there a real possibility of no spots being available? 

13 hours ago, TaraD said:

Do we have to worry about parking at Port Everglades being full? I wanted to drive a 15 passenger van down and I’m guessing we will have to use a surface lot as I’m not sure the van will fit into a garage. Do these typically fill? Is there a real possibility of no spots being available? 

It happens. If you are cruising over the summer I wouldn’t be as concerned because the port is not as busy. 

Do you know what the height is for the garage? I’m worried the surface lots will be full and if they direct to a garage will my van fit? 

It sounds like I shouldn’t worry as there is something in the port available, even if it’s not close? 

5 hours ago, TaraD said:

Do you know what the height is for the garage? I’m worried the surface lots will be full and if they direct to a garage will my van fit? 

It sounds like I shouldn’t worry as there is something in the port available, even if it’s not close? 

Unless you have an Earth Roamer, you shouldn’t worry about this at all. The large bus(s) used to transport guests and their luggage fit just fine. 

6 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Does Terminal 18 have a surface lots only? Or is there a parking garage as well? And how easy is it to get to the Terminal once you have dropped off your car?

It’s easy. The port will have vans running continuous from the parking garages to the terminal and they are frequent. Last time the lot was full I thought we were in for a hassle but it ends up being about a 10-15 minute delay in plans with a 5 minute drive in the van.