xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - May 27, 2023 - Jun 3, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

KevinJ

We booked this when our Voyager cruise was changed to Adventure. This is our second week of our B2B. I'm actually glad they made the switch as I was on Voyager in October and have discovered that I'm not a fan of this class ship. I've been spoiled by Oasis and Quantum classes.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Harmony of the Seas - May 27, 2023 - Jun 3, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are anxiously awaiting this cruise.  Coming from Dallas to board in Miami.  Does anyone know if, and how far in advance you can book the aqua show or others?  I keep looking on the RCCL website but nothing yet.  Anyone know what the production show(s) is going to be?  Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Cruiseduck512 said:

We are anxiously awaiting this cruise.  Coming from Dallas to board in Miami.  Does anyone know if, and how far in advance you can book the aqua show or others?  I keep looking on the RCCL website but nothing yet.  Anyone know what the production show(s) is going to be?  Thanks in advance!

Usually around 30 days they open up bookings but so far none of the shows have changed. So, it still should be Columbus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - May 27, 2023 - Jun 3, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)