Wonder of the Seas - Booking Entertainment Not Available

QueenBee331

13 of us are sailing on the Wonder of the Seas leaving this Saturday, November 20. We still can't book any entertainment on the app or website. I've seen other people saying they have already booked their entertainment for sailings they are taking in December. Do we truly have to wait until we are on board to start booking? I'm afraid many shows will be sold out. Any advice/input is appreciated! Thanks!

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Rilla bolton said:

Im Trying to book entertainment for our cruise in 29 days.  It’s not letting me.  How hard will it be to see shows etc. once onboard without pre booking. 

The calendar month before and/or 30 days out does not seem to be a hard and fast rule, currently. Things are still very much in flux - people have reported contacting Royal about this and their response was just to keep checking the app/website daily to see if reservations are available.

Now to your actual question - you will still be able to see nearly every show without a reservation. 15 minutes before the show begins, they will open seating to those without a reservation. As you can imagine, many people will make a reservation and not show.

The exception is something in a venue like The Attic, where seating is limited. You may need to arrive well in advance to get a seat without a reservation for those shows.

I was just able to book for our wonder 4/2 sailing. On the website using my iPhone was easy and all dates and times available for all shows. One hint- book the aqua show early bc it can be canceled due to high winds. If they cancel, you will be booked for another performance.