Getting off the cruise

TheRobinsons

In Barcelona, for which we booked Royal's airport transfer, we got off at 7 AM just after Pinnacle/Key folks.  Our bus departed around 7:30 and we were at the airport in plenty of time.  We had Air2Sea flight at 11AM and were told Air2Sea doesn't book before 10:30. (They allow 3 hours.)  If you allow 4 hours for your trip, you should be OK, but it will depend upon airport, traffic, your ground carrier, etc.

44 minutes ago, TheRobinsons said:

Ok cool, thank you so much, we cant get air2sea as they don't do from Belfast, so booking our own little trip to Rome on the way there (travelling to Ravenna the day before the cruise) and Bologna is the closest for on the way home 😄

Whatever Air2 sea offers as their earliest flight out of an airport is my guideline for me booking on my own.  You can always ask about a flight to another country, since they don’t do Belfast, it’s only their earliest departure you need to know.  

im unsure if you can get a shuttle via Royal.  I sailed Celebrity in the summer and the ability to book a shuttle was not available until about a month before our sailing.  I had been working on alternative ways to get to Venice.  The shuttles were completely filled by the end of our sailing (many had not known it opened prior to our sailing) anyhow, if you can get a shuttle ensure you have the earliest to get off the ship, you should confirm that with guest services ASAP when you board