where could we reserve our dining time?

Jerry C

If you have My Time Dining, you would reserve it through the Cruise Personalizer on the Royal Caribbean website.  You'll need your reservation number and sail date to access your reservation if it was not booked directly through Royal online.  Click on dining on you should see it there.  Note that the option might not appear until about 90 days out.

If you opted for early or late seating when you booked, there's nothing for you to do.

If you have My Time Dining, you would reserve it through the Cruise Personalizer on the Royal Caribbean website.  You'll need your reservation number and sail date to access your reservation if it was not booked directly through Royal online.  Click on dining on you should see it there.  Note that the option might not appear until about 90 days out.

If you opted for early or late seating when you booked, there's nothing for you to do.

With MTD, you can make a reservation ahead or daily or just show up and wait for the next available table, correct?

One more question, if that possible we will seat with other people if we have just two people, in what way we can avoid it?

3 out of our 4 cruises have been just the two of us, and we've been seated at a table for 2 each time. I suppose if we ever want to sit with a random group we could ask if there's such a table for us.

Our 2nd cruise had 5 in our party, so they sat us all at a table together.

Do you find a lot of people doing the same? what's the longest you've ever had to wait?

We've only had two wait twice.  About 

Do we need to pay gratuity?  I saw it from My dining time.

One more question, if that possible we will seat with other people if we have just two people, in what way we can avoid it?

The gratuity can be prepaid as part of your reservation or can be charged daily to your onboard account if not paid in advance.  Previously, Royal required the gratuity to be prepaid with MTD, but they've done away with that requirement.  I like to prepay it, personally, as the approximately $13 per day, per person adds to the final bill.

Do you find a lot of people doing the same? what's the longest you've ever had to wait?

I've only had to wait twice in five cruises.  One time for 10 minutes and another for approximately 20 minutes.  Somewhere between 7-9 seems to be the busiest, so if you avoid that time you'll likely be fine.

We've only had two wait twice.  About 

The gratuity can be prepaid as part of your reservation or can be charged daily to your onboard account if not paid in advance.  Previously, Royal required the gratuity to be prepaid with MTD, but they've done away with that requirement.  I like to prepay it, personally, as the approximately $13 per day, per person adds to the final bill.

I've only had to wait twice in five cruises.  One time for 10 minutes and another for approximately 20 minutes.  Somewhere between 7-9 seems to be the busiest, so if you avoid that time you'll likely be fine.

I really don't mind waiting. Where else do I have to go? :)  Just curious.

hum. what are the differences between MTD and traditional one? coz we have chosen traditional dining time at 0530

See the link in the post above, too, but know that you will be scheduled to eat in the main dining room at 5:30 every night and will have the same table and the same service staff every night. You essentially have a permanent reservation that cannot be changed unless you switch to My Time Dining.