Upcoming cruise not showing up

Kam0514

Hello all,

I am new to cruising and recently booked a 5 night cruise on Liberty of the Seas for May 2023. I booked through the AAA website and received my confirmation, however when I try to add my upcoming trip on my Royal Caribbean account and access the cruise planner it does not show up. It gives me a message that my booking is already linked to my account, but my account still says I have 0 upcoming trips. I am curious if it is normal to not show up the same day of booking or if this is not normal and I should contact my travel agent. Thank you in advance for any help!!

3 hours ago, Kam0514 said:

Hello all,

I am new to cruising and recently booked a 5 night cruise on Liberty of the Seas for May 2023. I booked through the AAA website and received my confirmation, however when I try to add my upcoming trip on my Royal Caribbean account and access the cruise planner it does not show up. It gives me a message that my booking is already linked to my account, but my account still says I have 0 upcoming trips. I am curious if it is normal to not show up the same day of booking or if this is not normal and I should contact my travel agent. Thank you in advance for any help!!

I would give it a few days if you just booked it.