No cruises showing online or on app -RESOLVED

csrsue

RESOLVED!  Phew!   I logged out and back in about four times and then miraculously they reappeared.  🙂

We have four upcoming cruises scheduled and I just tried to log in to check something and none of them are showing on the app nor if I log in online to the cruise planner.   Eeek!

Anyone else having this issue?

• csrsue changed the title to No cruises showing online or on app -RESOLVED
46 minutes ago, csrsue said:

RESOLVED!  Phew!   I logged out and back in about four times and then miraculously they reappeared.  🙂

We have four upcoming cruises scheduled and I just tried to log in to check something and none of them are showing on the app nor if I log in online to the cruise planner.   Eeek!

Anyone else having this issue?

Hi Yes, I had that issue earlier during around noon time.  I had 4 up coming cruise, they didn't show up, I log off and log back in, in 15 mins they show up again.  I think they were either updating their system or there's a glitch.  But I did see my 4 up coming cruise in my account.

Thanks KevinK and Ryan79.  I was a little frantic at first.  I wasn't even sure if I had printed out or written down the reservation numbers for all four of the cruises.  To say I was a bit panicked is an understatement.  LOL!  But it's all good now.  And I even found all the reservation numbers in my cruise folder. 🙂