Food choices Labadee-beef, beef? Beef?

Pattycruise

Less than pleasing options ,no healthy protein at Labadee.  Burgers, hot dogs  (beef?,pork?-combo?) or ribs (beef or pork? Unsure)  I could see my cardiologist cringing as I looked at the options.  I ended up with the burger-it was gross. 
there was no mustard early on for the hot fog people , (well if you call yellow mustard mustard!) but about 30 minutes later it was available 
the rice and beans barely had beans and really no flavor, too bad there was no hot sauce available. 

The beach made up for the lousy food, and yes, I’d go back but I wouldn’t plan to eat there.

for those following the Diamond and up drink vouchers -1 drink not signed for and not “charged”(recorded), the other drink was signed for snd  showed in the app. Both were served by waitstaff on the beach, 

6 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Less than pleasing options ,no healthy protein at Labadee.  Burgers, hot dogs  (beef?,pork?-combo?) or ribs (beef or pork? Unsure)  I could see my cardiologist cringing as I looked at the options.  I ended up with the burger-it was gross. 
there was no mustard early on for the hot fog people , (well if you call yellow mustard mustard!) but about 30 minutes later it was available 
the rice and beans barely had beans and really no flavor, too bad there was no hot sauce available. 

The beach made up for the lousy food, and yes, I’d go back but I wouldn’t plan to eat there.

for those following the Diamond and up drink vouchers -1 drink not signed for and not “charged”(recorded), the other drink was signed for snd  showed in the app. Both were served by waitstaff on the beach, 

I recently received an email that seems to resolve the diamond drink issue by requiring a signature and the receipt details the amount of diamond drinks used for the day so you can now tell right away if the bartender did in fact use a diamond drink. 

2 hours ago, Carlos A. said:

I'm not sure that customers want awful, greasy, stale food when on Labadee. 

CocoCay food for example is in a whole other category compared to Labadee food. 

Sorry.  I should have been more clear. 

I was referring to overindulging and minimal healthy choices, not the offerings in Labadee.  I agree with the difference in food between there and CocoCay   

I feel that the majority of people want to be able to eat as much as they want whenever they want while on a cruise ship….at least on the mega cruise lines sailing in American markets.