Select your departure in the app

Pattycruise

you can now select your departure in the app.  The cruise compass still has “scan to plan” (your departure) which takes you to the app under your profile.  Then it will have the times to select. 
you don’t have to scan to get there….that’s how I happened to find this feature.

I can’t show you that feature  from my app as I’m key, so it automatically gave me earliest (7:15 on this Anthem sailing).  I inquired as to if I “have to” depart at this time and was told The Key is “whenever” but last to leave Is 8:30 on this sailing

the photo is from my messages on the TV.  Just happened to turn on the TV, I don’t usually do that.  Perhaps Royal ought to give notifications in the App for all messages!

E9A8C676-07FE-41B5-B6B1-8BAF52B0F07C.jpeg

16 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

If they can do that they can put something in the app to explicitly tell you when and where you've used vouchers

It’s pretty much a zero charge at the bar.

do my account is

schooner “0”$

The  pub$0

etc

just need to be able to count to 5.  Now if it were more vouchers the lines may start to blur and I’d have to take off my shoes to count! 

43 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

If they can do that they can put something in the app to explicitly tell you when and where you've used vouchers

If they wanted to do that, they could simply add something like the word "voucher" next to the $0.00 in the list of orders in the "Account" section of the app.  

29 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

This feature is not accurate. I schedule my departure as 9am and the app says 6:45

This is why I still go to Guest Services (when they're not busy) to confirm my selection.  On the last day, if I get the wrong luggage tags, I ask either my room attendant or Guest Services to replace them.  I've never had issues doing this.

13 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

Now you are really asking for a lot!

The information is already there, with the computer clock running in the background.  Just a few tweaks on their accounting system will show the timestamp.  It's not like the crew need to look at their watches and manually input the time.

image.thumb.png.482fa6ed0af1bfb6171e51a822ef602b.png