Which night is lobster night on a 7 night cruise on Anthem of the Seas for this November - Thanksgiving week. Need to know so I don't make a reservation at a specialty restaurant.

J.Smith

When is lobster night on the Anthem of the Seas 7 night cruise this November 2022 - Thanksgiving week.  I need to know so I don 't make a specialty restaurant reservation on the same night.  Also does any one know how many and which nights are "formal" nights for that cruise. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Pooch said:

I will chime in with my usual “that’s not lobster!” post.  Warm water lobster tails, absolutely no taste, has to be drowned in butter.  It was a hard pass for me on Explorer last week.  Of course if you have no frame of reference, I’m sure it’s fine. 

Absolutely agree 100%. 

On 11/8/2022 at 5:46 PM, Pooch said:

I will chime in with my usual “that’s not lobster!” post.  Warm water lobster tails, absolutely no taste, has to be drowned in butter.  It was a hard pass for me on Explorer last week.  Of course if you have no frame of reference, I’m sure it’s fine. 

I don't think it matters. At home I don't eat any lobster, so what Royal serves is special. A true foodie can find fault with lots of dishes on the ship, but I still appreciate the effort Royal makes.  But I admit I skipped escargot last week for the first time in 18 years. In June it wasn't very good, so I've moved on.