Side-to-Side Sailing on Vision and Liberty from Port Everglades

PG Cruiser

I just sailed our of port Everglades. Liberty was in terminal 26 I believe while Harmony was in 18. I sail again Sunday after getting off Saturday,  I'm sure Odyssey will be in 18 and possibly Liberty in same terminal. Celebrity was also sailing that day. If you are disembarking and embarking same day I am sure they will arrange transportation. 

Liberty was at T18 on 11/1 then she moved to T29 for 11/4 through 11/11.  Then on 11/14 she is at T18 once before she starts using T19 except for 12/30 when she uses T21. 

Vision does two cruises from T25 on 11/16 and 11/25 before moving to T18 once on 12/5.  Then she goes to T25 once on 12/16, once at T18 on 12/26, then T29 twice on 1/6 and 1/27 before she alternates back and forth between T18 and T29.

Port schedule: https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

Given all the terminal moves they'll have to run shuttle buses for parking purposes since guests will often find themselves embarking at one terminal and debarking at a different terminal.  If nothing else you'll have those shuttle buses to fall back on.

Use the Query button on the port schedule web page to see more than 7 days at a time.  

Map https://assets.simpleviewinc.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/porteverglades/FINAL_REVISED_July_27_2021_Facilities_Guide_Map_PEG799_Port_Facilties_MAP_11x17_02_8d630dbd-4022-4da1-ad1a-cb5ceef4f230.pdf

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

I just sailed our of port Everglades. Liberty was in terminal 26 I believe while Harmony was in 18. I sail again Sunday after getting off Saturday,  I'm sure Odyssey will be in 18 and possibly Liberty in same terminal. Celebrity was also sailing that day. If you are disembarking and embarking same day I am sure they will arrange transportation. 

I prefer moving my van to whichever terminal the second ship will be at.  I don't like waiting for shuttles at disembarkation 

@twangster, as always, you have access to information that even Royal phone agents don't.

I was just on the phone with Royal asking for terminal information for these sailings.  I got into an argument with the agent because he kept insisting that he could not give me the terminal information because he has no access to my reservation because I booked through a TA.  I told him nicely but firmly that he did not need access to my reservation to find which terminals the ships will be at on certain dates.  He answered firmly too, "No I need access to your reservation!"  Apparently my booking has a huge connection to where Royal docks its ships.  Anyway, in the middle of the conversation, @twangster's comment showed up, so I just let the poor agent go.