Does anyone know

If the puzzle break room on Wonder is wheelchair accessible?  For all intents and purposes I am a full time wheelchair user on the ship.  I walk around in my home, but can no longer walk outside my home without major assistance I have a moderate case of CP and my ability to walk independently has declined such over the years in public major assistance or a wheelchair is my only option . I am going on the New Year's Eve cruise on Wonder and signed up for the puzzle break room only for my mom to remind me that  I needed to ensure it was  accessible as the one on MTS is not I was very disappointed about this and so to avoid that again we decided it best to check.  I looked online and cannot find an answer.  It is my mom, sister, her,  fiancee and myself going

It should be as its location on the Oasis class ships doesn't require the stairs like on Mariner.  The one on Oasis of the Seas is definitely wheelchair accessible.

Last I heard the escape room isn't fully built out yet, but they're doing some of the puzzles in there and offering that as a free activity instead. I'm on the December 18 sailing and hope to try it out then.

12 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It should be as its location on the Oasis class ships doesn't require the stairs like on Mariner.  The one on Oasis of the Seas is definitely wheelchair accessible.

Last I heard the escape room isn't fully built out yet, but they're doing some of the puzzles in there and offering that as a free activity instead. I'm on the December 18 sailing and hope to try it out then.

thank you.  

@AshleyDillo - could the puzzles and information be seen by someone sitting? I have been to a few puzzle rooms where you need to be standing to either look down at information or to reach levers. Also, would there be room to maneuver a wheelchair with the max number of people in a room.  I have been told that the rooms could get crowded.  

32 minutes ago, FireFishII said:

@AshleyDillo - could the puzzles and information be seen by someone sitting? I have been to a few puzzle rooms where you need to be standing to either look down at information or to reach levers. Also, would there be room to maneuver a wheelchair with the max number of people in a room.  I have been told that the rooms could get crowded.  

No clue for the one on Wonder. I have heard it's still an empty room as they had delays in getting all the stuff to build it.

The one on Oasis had plenty of room. Not all of the clues would be wheelchair accessible, but the whole thing is a team effort and most of it was available at a seated level.  They cap it at 12 people on Oasis I believe.