current offer really good?

Is the current promotion - 3rd night free- considered a good one? It ends tonight and I'm a newbie looking at my 2nd cruise but not sure if this is so good I need to act asap before it ends tonight!

I thought it was until one of the cruises I was looking at changed prices on Monday. I'll check again tomorrow when a new sale comes out to see if there is any difference.

Since we're talking promos here, just want to ask a related question -- Why do so many promos that Royal Caribbean offers have a separate / additional "perk" when booking a room on Anthem? Seems like it's typically additional OBC or a special balcony room discount. I've seen this ever since last November when I first started searching for our first cruise to book.

It's been out just over two years now, so I doubt they do it to help drum up awareness or get people to try out the "new shiny" any more. Have they had a hard time getting its itineraries filled up or something?

Having just booked on Anthem and seeing that, once again, it had one of those Anthem-only promotions available, I can't help but wonder about it.

Is the current promotion - 3rd night free- considered a good one? It ends tonight and I'm a newbie looking at my 2nd cruise but not sure if this is so good I need to act asap before it ends tonight!

The promotion goes all month but the extra $150 off ended on 4/4.

Most RC promotions are worth 25% or 30% off of the list price. 

This promotion depends on the length of the cruise. For example a 6 night cruise would get a 33% discount (2 out of 6 nights free) while a 7 night cruise gets a 28.6% discount (2 of 7 nights free).

33% discount is very good, 28.6% discount is good but not the best. 

I think the term "good deal" is all relative. If you believe it is a good deal then it is. You will drive yourself crazy trying to always chase a better deal, believe me. If you're comfortable with the price, book it, sit back, relax and don't think about it again.