Exploring Cabo with no excursion.

CeciMami

Any tips on getting the most out of Cabo without an excursion? We’re doing a city tour in Mazatlan and a resort beach type day in Puerta Vallarta so want nothing specifically planned in Cabo but still want to enjoy ourselves. Would love any and all suggestions! 🤗 

I love Cabo on my own.  I would recommend getting off the street that is next to the bay and get ready to say "No Thank you" 50 million times while you do.

• Food:   La Taquiza Centro - Google Maps  Last time we were there they had to go get someone off of break that spoke English.  Food was great.
  • Drink:  Monkey Business Bar 
  • Beach:  Just have one of the water taxis take you to lover's beach.  

• 1 month later...

We plan on going scuba diving while we're in Cabo in a few weeks. We just have to be sure to get in the tender line MUCH earlier than the 10am start time to ensure we have early tender tickets. But if you don't have anything planned - exploring a beach sounds like a fabulous idea and you may get to see some whales this time of year! 🙂 Enjoy!