Coffee, Coffee, Coffee and Diamond Vouchers

TessOR

Our cruise next week will be the first time we use drink vouchers for diamond loyalty and coffee is our "cocktail".

• Can these be used at the Starbucks onboard, or is that a separate entity altogether?
  • I use a Starbucks app - do you know if this can be used onboard for payment, points, etc?

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Are you aware there is a coffee machine in the Diamond Lounge that you can use virtually 24/7 without vouchers?

I realize you may prefer Starbucks coffee or drinks beyond what the machine offers, just mentioning it.

Yes, thank you!  We have never used it - but we have used the one in the Concierge Lounge and I am sure it is similar.  Great for hot coffee.

I love over-complicated blended icy coffee drinks - hence Starbucks 🙂

5 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Are you aware there is a coffee machine in the Diamond Lounge that you can use virtually 24/7 without vouchers?

I realize you may prefer Starbucks coffee or drinks beyond what the machine offers, just mentioning it.

That is where I get my "specialty" coffee.  I'm not a coffee snob lol

9 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

At the actual Starbucks locations on the ship, yes. If they sell Starbucks food items, they'll take the gift cards.

that's nice to know.  i think i would rather pay for it through my starbucks app than add it to my onboard account.  I usually have money loaded on my starbucks app.  Thanks!

On 11/4/2022 at 2:00 PM, TessOR said:

Our cruise next week will be the first time we use drink vouchers for diamond loyalty and coffee is our "cocktail".

• Can these be used at the Starbucks onboard, or is that a separate entity altogether?
  • I use a Starbucks app - do you know if this can be used onboard for payment, points, etc?

On Vision of the Seas last week, the Diamond Lounge machine was great.  I still used my vouchers for an occasional iced latte from Cafe Latitudes (Promenade on larger vessels).  In the end, we only used about 60% of our vouchers, even with canned water for excursions.

22 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

On Vision of the Seas last week, the Diamond Lounge machine was great.  I still used my vouchers for an occasional iced latte from Cafe Latitudes (Promenade on larger vessels).  In the end, we only used about 60% of our vouchers, even with canned water for excursions.

If only the machine could make iced coffee drinks...