Surf and Stream purchase cancelled for Voyager 2-5-22.

Exactly what @AshleyDillo said.  Check and make the cruise didn't get canceled.  Make sure YOUR cruise didn't get canceled.  And I mean that your individual booking didn't get accidentally canceled (in addition to the whole sailing). This happened to me.  My first clue that something went terribly wrong was I got a refund of my Cruise Planner Purchases.  When I checked, my entire booking had been cancelled accidentally.  It took my wonderful TA hours and hours on Mother's Day (while she was with her family), to get everything back.  

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Exactly what @AshleyDillo said.  Check and make the cruise didn't get canceled.  Make sure YOUR cruise didn't get canceled.  And I mean that your individual booking didn't get accidentally canceled (in addition to the whole sailing). This happened to me.  My first clue that something went terribly wrong was I got a refund of my Cruise Planner Purchases.  When I checked, my entire booking had been cancelled accidentally.  It took my wonderful TA hours and hours on Mother's Day (while she was with her family), to get everything back.  

Same thing happened to me this summer.  Royal refunded some money to a FCC for some still unknown reason and didn't notify me or TA, so cruise showed a balance still due at final payment and was therefore cancelled.  Took TA many hours to figure out the issue and get Royal to fix it and me several hours to get OBC to make up for difference of the now higher priced prepurchases.

Definitely check that your cruise hasn't been cancelled for some reason.

Surf and Surf + Stream are both still options with Starlink as of last week. Our Liberty voyage did not change on the options as we have both between me and the wife. It was nice to see Starlink listed on the login screen and the connections were much better.