xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - May 28, 2023 - Jun 4, 2023 (7 Night Spain & France Cruise)

csh_ct9

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Anthem of the Seas - May 28, 2023 - Jun 4, 2023 (7 Night Spain & France Cruise)
  • 1 month later...

I am booked on this cruise. I am very excited. I have not cruised other than a Viking River cruise last year (which I absolutely loved). There are 11 people in our group and my mother is one of them. She has cruised many times. I am wondering if I should be booking excursions. So far the only excursion we have booked is the Normandy Beaches D-day.

• 1 month later...

Hi Leslie,

We haven't booked any excursions and will either go to a local beach or stay on board. The only place we have plans for is La Rochelle where we will take a taxi to Ile de Re. 
Also being from the UK, we have travelled to some of these places before for short breaks and actually, its quicker from our home to get to Paris on Eurostar that it is from Le Harve!

I'm not sure where you are coming from to join the cruise but it is the school holidays for the UK that week so expect the ship to be very busy!

Catherine 

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to getting on Anthem as we’ve not been on her since she was first launched. 
I imagine it will be packed with families with it being half term. Let’s hope the weather is good for us. Not booked any trips as I read a blog and all the ports seem nice to walk around but would’ve liked to have gone to Rouen if the taxis are ok. 

• 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - May 28, 2023 - Jun 4, 2023 (7 Night Spain & France Cruise)