Drinks Package Question?

Michael8t1

Hello Team,

I am cruising wife-less with my two young sons in 2023. I have already booked the drinks package but had a question relating to ordering more than 1 drink.

1) Do the kids need their own drink packages? As an example am i able to get fresh juice for them or is that a no no? one is 4yrs and the other is 2yrs.

2) If i go to the bar, can i get more than 1 drink for myself at the same time? To avoid lugging the kids around on numerous bar trips can i get 2?

I think i know the answer to both questions but thought id ask.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Michael8t1 said:

1) Do the kids need their own drink packages? As an example am i able to get fresh juice for them or is that a no no? one is 4yrs and the other is 2yrs.

You can not share your package with the kids. You can purchase fresh orange juice for them or get them the complimentary juice available at breakfast.

1 hour ago, Michael8t1 said:

2) If i go to the bar, can i get more than 1 drink for myself at the same time? To avoid lugging the kids around on numerous bar trips can i get 2?

No, they will only give you one drink at a time.