Recommendations for Resort for a Day in Cozumel

Chris C

Hi there! 

I am hoping to get some input or advice about staying in Cozumel while in port. My partner and I are heading to Cozumel the end month on Brilliance of the Seas and we were given a voucher for Resort For A Day pass. I would like to know anyones recommendations on where to stay in Cozumel for the day. It is a little cumbersome to choose when reading the reviews on the site, as they can be contradictory. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated! 

Kind Regards,

Chris

Co-Sign on Nachi Cocum - it's the "furthest" out day resort out from the cruise piers but that means a 15-20 minute taxi. Limited # of ppl allowed in, great beach, pool, lunch included and extras available (someone will come by and let you know there are extras available for rent, but nothing close to harassing). It's my go-to place when I visit Coz. home Nachi Cocom Beach Club Cozumel | All Inclusive Day Pass (cozumelnachicocom.com)

We have also done Nachi Cocoa and it was a nice quiet beach day. Not a lot of people, decent food and service.  If you want more activity, I also liked Playa Mia for a totally different experience. We did a cooking class there, had a good meal, great drinks, and there are all the beach activities as well. There are even some little shops for souvenirs if you like. 

What kind of day are you hoping for?