Renting Cabana with Child Under 4

JCM221

Hi Everyone,

We are wanting to rent a Cabana at Coco Cay, but we have a child who is only 3 in our party and the age restriction is 4. Does anyone know if this is strictly enforced? Has anyone brought their kid under 4 with them?

I appreciate any info you might have to share!

Thanks,

JM

Hi Everyone,

We are wanting to rent a Cabana at Coco Cay, but we have a child who is only 3 in our party and the age restriction is 4. Does anyone know if this is strictly enforced? Has anyone brought their kid under 4 with them?

I appreciate any info you might have to share!

Thanks,

JM

When you set up your RC account on line they want to know the birth dates of everyone. So, when you go into the excursions on the cruise planner and select the cabana at Coco Cay and select the folks in your party anyone with a birthday that won't make the 4 years old at the time of your excursion will not be added, I ran into this problem this year trying to go on a scuba excursion. The max age is 65 and I'm over that, so they very nicely declined me. 

However, having never been to Coco Cay, I do not know if your reserve the cabanas on line or once you're on the ground with the local fellows. If that is the case, the local fellows, I would be willing to bet they could care less about the age thing...especially if an extra $5 or $10 is offered. ;)

When you book a cabana you do not name everyone who will be using the cabana so there won't be a problem with the renting part.  The only problem you may have would be when you actually go to the cabana.

My guess ?  Who can tell the difference between and 3 and 4 year old by looks ?  NOBODY !  If it were me, I wouldn't say a thing.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, abnermkd said:

I've had this questions before. You all right!. System doesn't allow to book if under 4 years of age. This appears in the restrictions, making guests to think that may not be safe for kids. What do you think?

Very safe for kids.  I think it's just a bug in their system.  In reality, who is booking a cabana in the name of their kid anyway, right?