Consular report of birth abroad + Drivers license sufficient documents

My closed loop cruise (Miami to Bahamas to Miami) on Royal Caribbean is coming up next week and I was planning to use my birth certificate and Florida drivers license for my documents. I have a “Consular report of birth abroad” which as far as I've researched acts like a normal birth certificate. From their website, the only mention of a CRBA is saying an under 16 minor can use it but nothing about someone over 18. Has anyone here traveled on a closed loop Cruise using a Drivers license and Consular Report of Birth Abroad? I have called the cruise line 3 times and each support agent said it is acceptable, but I am still feeling nervous because I haven't seen anyone say from experience they have used it.Thank you I really appreciate the response!

3 hours ago, Noah Alsamman said:

My closed loop cruise (Miami to Bahamas to Miami) on Royal Caribbean is coming up next week and I was planning to use my birth certificate and Florida drivers license for my documents. I have a “Consular report of birth abroad” which as far as I've researched acts like a normal birth certificate. From their website, the only mention of a CRBA is saying an under 16 minor can use it but nothing about someone over 18. Has anyone here traveled on a closed loop Cruise using a Drivers license and Consular Report of Birth Abroad? I have called the cruise line 3 times and each support agent said it is acceptable, but I am still feeling nervous because I haven't seen anyone say from experience they have used it.Thank you I really appreciate the response!

You should contact Royal directly or your travel agent. They will be able to provide the best answer on such a short lead time.

18 hours ago, Noah Alsamman said:

It acts just like a birth certificate, as long as it is the original or a certified copy (just like you need with a standard birth certificate).

This is a fairly uncommon document, and the issue you're going to possibly run in to is not that it's invalid, but that those tasked with accepting or not accepting it are not aware or educated about its legality. While you may have reached out to them by phone, it may also be worth getting it in writing.