xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Jun 9, 2023 - Jun 16, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)

Kylwee

Hello all!

Thought I'd get this roll call started. I'm super excited for our FIRST RC cruise! My wife and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary and it will be our first vacation by ourselves since our honeymoon.

We've sailed several times with Disney with our kids but we're excited to see what a different, more "adult", cruise line has in store. I you had questions about Disney Cruise Line or Disney Parks then I'm your man, but I guess I'll have to be at the mercy of all of the RC experts here. 😁

• Kylwee changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - June 9, 2023 - June 16, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! My family is headed out on this cruise too! We're going for my parents' 45th anniversary. (Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, too, btw!) 

My cabin consists of myself and my friend George. 

My parents are in another cabin, and my sister, brother-in-law, and their 2 teenagers are in adjoining cabins further down. 

I haven't been on a cruise since High School. I am pumped to go as an adult (with a beverage package haha). 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Jun 9, 2023 - Jun 16, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife and I will be aboard along with our 5 year old and 1 year old.  Yep, we'll have our hands full but we haven't done a big trip since the pandemic.  Why not do one that has child care on board!  

This will be my fourth cruise with Royal but the first on an Oasis Class!  This along with it being drivable (a plus with little ones) are the main reasons for this booking.  

Two ocean balconies will help us keep our sanity.  I am ready to go.  Is it June yet?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all!  Sorry I'm so late to the party.  I'm on that private Facebook group.  Didn't realize there was an open roll call as well.  My husband and 2 kids: 20 and turning 15 on the cruise, are traveling on this cruise.  It's my husband and I's 2nd RC cruise.  It's our kiddos' first RC cruise.  They've cruised DCL before but when they were really little.  Looking forward to this one.  Praying for good weather!

On 5/16/2023 at 2:18 PM, BobNoxiousUSA said:

Just got word from Royal (subject to change):

Greg Vaccariello & Dan Wilson - Comedians

Earl Turner - Singer

Adam Kario - Juggler

Earl Turner no longer has Oasis on his official calender. I saw on another board that someone had contacted RC recently for the entertainment lineup and was given this:

Oasis of the Seas sailing on June 9, 2023
- Jason Bishop : Magician
- Robbie Litt: PortsideBBQ
-Giles Edmunds: Schooner Bar Entertainer
- Trent Jean Michel: Pub Guitarist
- Greg Vaccariello: Comedian
- Al Romas: Comedian
- Sergii Shcherbinin: Ice Act - Star Act
- Long Run: Tribute Band

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Jun 9, 2023 - Jun 16, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)