They Select Room Option

Dmspacca

I did a balcony guarantee for the first time around for our Nov 11th cruise.  At the 45 day mark, when I went to do check in, my room number was there.  I don't know if it was there sooner, but it could not have been too  much earlier because I was in and out of the reservation. 

I will say, this was an experiment for us and I don't know if I will do it again - stay tuned.  We were given a superior balcony aft.  Bigger balcony - but I've never done an aft room before.  There were other rooms we could have swapped for, but I figure it is a great opportunity to try something new all around.

I would love to take a chance on a GTY room (sometimes so much cheaper!) but am afraid I will be given a room in the front of the ship and/or on a low deck!  The forward section is not a place I want my room to be!   And I much prefer a higher deck to a low one.  So at this point I pay the extra money and choose my room.  Maybe I will get brave someday?  🤷‍♀️  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 8:32 PM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I would love to take a chance on a GTY room (sometimes so much cheaper!) but am afraid I will be given a room in the front of the ship and/or on a low deck!  The forward section is not a place I want my room to be!   And I much prefer a higher deck to a low one.  So at this point I pay the extra money and choose my room.  Maybe I will get brave someday?  🤷‍♀️  

Very pleased with our assignment.  We selected inside balcony and crossed our fingers hoping for Boadwalk.  We got a boardwalk balcony middle of the Boardwalk.