Junior Suite on Ovation Help Please

Ok cruisers here is my question and please forgive me if it has been asked again. We want to cruise on Ovation in a Junior Suite. I have noticed some Junior Suites bathroom have a tub on one side and a shower on the other. Other Junior Suites only have a tub. I'm looking for the one with both tub and shower. How do I find out which suites they are? Thank you guys!!!!

4 hours ago, Jill said:

Pretty sure the JS on the hump have both. Ours on Odyssey was on the hump and one side was sink/separate shower/bathtub and the other side was toilet and sink

Sorry but what do you mean by 'on the hump'?  I know what that means for cars with rear wheel drive.  LOL.  But not on ships. 

53 minutes ago, FireFishII said:

Sorry but what do you mean by 'on the hump'?  I know what that means for cars with rear wheel drive.  LOL.  But not on ships. 

There's a bump out mid ship that stick out further than the rest of the ship. Most suites are in that area on multiple decks. If you look at deck plans, you can't miss it.