Photo package

TheRick

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

I too also have the photo package. I understand there will be stations where they take photos? Just wondering is it everyday on the ship? 

Now I may have missed the spots but I have only seen the stations when you are getting on or off a ship and on formal dining nights. They will also be taking pictures around the ships for special events - like for Alaska, I had my picture taken on the pool deck with a lumber jack. 

17 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

I too also have the photo package. I understand there will be stations where they take photos? Just wondering is it everyday on the ship? 

There were so many photo opportunities on Wonder and Allure (the ships I was on) this year. Every night, multiple places: in the Promenade (the staircase, in front of the car, in front of the staircase, next to the English Pub, special backdrops near the elevators), special backdrops outside the MDR on level 3, at dinner, getting on and off the ship, etc etc.  I was almost getting annoyed on Allure because there were so many photographers you were making your way around every night. But I do think it's great that people enjoy having these done and get great keepsake photos. I think I look horrible in photographs and they even got a couple good ones of me!