Smoking sections

Jailman

I will be sailing on Allure and have heard conflicting reports on where smoking is allowed on the pool deck.  Some say starboard and some say it's port side.  Can someone who is in the know clear this up for me?  FYI I'm a non smoker but I do vape.  I follow the rules and respect the non smoker sections.

39 minutes ago, CruizIan said:

As someone who smokes cigars I have smoked on most the ships and I believe that it is on the Left or Port side on almost all of the ships.

That's what I thought also, but in my edocs that I received for this cruise, it said smoking was on the starboard side.  I sailed on Odyssey last year and it was on the port side also. I guess it really doesn't matter, just inquiring minds wanted to know. 

5 hours ago, Jailman said:

That's what I thought also, but in my edocs that I received for this cruise, it said smoking was on the starboard side.  I sailed on Odyssey last year and it was on the port side also. I guess it really doesn't matter, just inquiring minds wanted to know. 

It would not be the first time RC got something wrong in the Edoc's.  When they first released it, it was listing the pier wrong showing the old pier and not the new port 10 pier.  They did correct it shortly after that.