Cruise Planner issue

roiemike

I am going on a cruise December 31st on Radiance of the Seas.  One of our port of calls is Puerto Costa Maya.  When I go on the cruise planner it only gives me one shore excursion for that port, having gone there before I know there are way more than one excursion available.  I have called and asked how to fix problem but been told it is a temporary glitch, however said glitch is now three months in the making.  Any suggestions, I am thinking I guess I will have to wait to get on board and book an excursion on the ship.  Has anyone else had this issue and if you did what did you do to fix the problem?  Thank you for any answers.  

I had this issue for my June cruise but it was because they had to switch port in MAY!  First, it took the site a week to show the new port. Then it was about 4 weeks before excursions should up for the new port.  I thought I would have to go the 3rd party excursion site.  My only advise, if you don't want to got the 3rd party route, it to keep checking your planner every 2 to 3 days.  I would check both my phone app and website. 

I have a January cruise with similar case.  Until about 2 weeks ago, it had 2 excursions for one port (Roatan) and that's it.  That has now gone to about 20 or so.  Cozumel had 1 until this morning, now it has about 8, and I suspect will still increase.  Still nothing for Costa Maya, so I think some these are just slow right now.