LA Highlights & Airport Transfer

SeekingSun

Can any one share their experience with this option? Our flight doesn’t depart until 415p…in the description it says “for domestic flights departing after 330”, so I think we’d be ok, and it beats hanging out at the airport all day. The transfer leaves at 845am and goes to sights around LA, description says 5 hours. Approx $175 for family of four, Is it worth it? 

9 hours ago, SeekingSun said:

Can any one share their experience with this option? Our flight doesn’t depart until 415p…in the description it says “for domestic flights departing after 330”, so I think we’d be ok, and it beats hanging out at the airport all day. The transfer leaves at 845am and goes to sights around LA, description says 5 hours. Approx $175 for family of four, Is it worth it? 

I thought it would be worth it, but it often gets cancelled because, so few people book it. It was cancelled for me (Sept) and then a friend tried recently (Oct), and it was cancelled again.