xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Jun 3, 2023 - Jun 8, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Voyager of the Seas - Jun 3, 2023 - Jun 8, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean)
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Ms. Kim said:

We are super excited to be taking our first ever cruise! It will be my husband and I, and our 15 year old son. Anyone have any suggestions of things we don’t want to miss?

Hey!  I've never been on this ship, but my 14 year old son will be with us as well!  He's super excited about the teen club that they have on board as well as being able to "explore" on his own.

We've been to Cozumel and Costa Maya last year and I highly recommend going to the Chaccoben ruins and 7 colors lagoon combo.  I'm waiting on it to drop on the cruise planner website.  We did it last year and it was amazing 🙂

Look forward to seeing you on board!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All excursions are now up on cruise planner!

I just checked though, and everything is as expensive as I've seen it (I check daily).  Thankfully we have everything we want booked.  We have:

- drink package (a must for us or we'd leave the ship in debt)

- Dinner at Giovanni's on night 1 (We LOVED Giovanni's on Grandeur last year)

- All access ship tour for day 2 (My son loves this kind of stuff and I do too!  Happy it's back)

- Chaccoben Mayan Ruins and Bacalar lagoon (we also did this last year, it's amazing)

- 3 reef snorkel in Cozumel

- Day 5 is going to be just relaxing 🙂

3 hours ago, wheels_967 said:

I'm taking Voyager of the Seas from Puerto Rico for a 7 night southern Carribean cruise in March 2023.  I'm not seeing a backstage tour of the ship offered on the planner: bridge, kitchen etc.  Will this be offered closer to sailing date of 3/19/23?  

Mine popped up a few weeks ago -- I believe that it's up to the officer whether they offer it or not, so maybe they are not offering it on that cruise.

I found it under "Onboard activities" on the website's cruise planner.

On 2/5/2023 at 8:19 AM, TexanTwoStep said:

All excursions are now up on cruise planner!

I just checked though, and everything is as expensive as I've seen it (I check daily).  Thankfully we have everything we want booked.  We have:

- drink package (a must for us or we'd leave the ship in debt)

- Dinner at Giovanni's on night 1 (We LOVED Giovanni's on Grandeur last year)

- All access ship tour for day 2 (My son loves this kind of stuff and I do too!  Happy it's back)

- Chaccoben Mayan Ruins and Bacalar lagoon (we also did this last year, it's amazing)

- 3 reef snorkel in Cozumel

- Day 5 is going to be just relaxing 🙂

Not trying to be nosy but do you mind saying what you ended up paying for the drink package?  I am on the same cruise the following week and have purchased the drink package and wondering if it might go lower

Thanks

On 2/8/2023 at 9:48 AM, Weezie57 said:

Not trying to be nosy but do you mind saying what you ended up paying for the drink package?  I am on the same cruise the following week and have purchased the drink package and wondering if it might go lower

Thanks

Lol, no worries!  I don't mind sharing.  

Ours was $413 per person (with tip included).  I believe it was 63.99 pp. 

It's 70.99 pp right now on our sailing.  I saw it go as low as 53 with BOGO but I missed out on cancelling / re-buying

2 hours ago, TexanTwoStep said:

Lol, no worries!  I don't mind sharing.  

Ours was $413 per person (with tip included).  I believe it was 63.99 pp. 

It's 70.99 pp right now on our sailing.  I saw it go as low as 53 with BOGO but I missed out on cancelling / re-buying

Thanks so much.  I got our package with the BOGO for $59.99.  Would love to see it go to $53 since I am paying for 3 it could save me $100.  Again, thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

• 1 month later...

Hi:) I am looking for a recommendation on someplace we can go while in Cozumel to snorkel? My husband has no interest in doing it, but my son and I would like to try. I don’t know if a full excursion would be worth it for my husband. Are there any beach clubs that offer snorkeling A la Cart? If so, is it easy to get transportation to beach club from the port? Thanks:) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 3:10 PM, Ms. Kim said:

Hi:) I am looking for a recommendation on someplace we can go while in Cozumel to snorkel? My husband has no interest in doing it, but my son and I would like to try. I don’t know if a full excursion would be worth it for my husband. Are there any beach clubs that offer snorkeling A la Cart? If so, is it easy to get transportation to beach club from the port? Thanks:) 

There are plenty of non-RC snorkeling opportunities in port 🙂  I'd ask around as soon as you get there or check viator to book an excursion through them if you do not want to use RC 🙂 

There are also several snorkeling "plus" excursions with RC.  Our last cruise, we had a whole family on our catamaran who didn't snorkel.  Their kid wanted to snorkel and he did for a bit, but the adults stayed on the catamaran and enjoyed the boat ride

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Voyager of the Seas - Jun 3, 2023 - Jun 8, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 6:21 AM, TexanTwoStep said:

Really excited for this cruise!  I'll be bringing my son (14) for his first cruise and we scored a panoramic oceanview suite (floor to ceiling windows on the bow of the ship on deck 12!).

Look forward to meeing some people from the boards on this cruise!

Were you sailing in 1814 by any chance?