Transatlanic - Best way to book flight back to U.S.

Live2Cruise

Hey everyone. I am doing my first transatlanic cruise, and am trying to figure out the best way to book a flight home to Seattle from Tel Aviv. Obviously, I am trying to get the best prices but also want to get the best flight time home and have a little luxery too. Since this will be a very long flight, And if anyone has done this before. What are the best airlines to use for the "luxery" ride? I am trying to figure out the best options, prem, business, etc for the longest part of the flight. For a possible 10 hour flight, I would love a flight that has seats that either recline way back or transition to a bed style. For any shortler connecting flights, main cabin is fine. Best apps, airlines? Any tips greatly help. Flight home would be May 16, 2023.  Thanks for any suggestions here. 

Ben Gurion is a big airport that all the major lines service. For me, I'd go United on that crazy-long flight from TLV to San Fransico in business class (and then the short hop up to Seattle), but that's mostly because I tend to collect UA miles.

As for a bit more luxe experience, I enjoy long-haul flight on KLM or Air France. Pretty much any non-US carrier (that isn't a discount airline) is going to give you a nicer time. IMO.

If you want really fancy, fly from TLV to Dubai and then hop on Emirates to Seattle!

Hi ,

TLV airport is my home airport and I took several flights to Seattle .

Most of them with United , you have few options with United , 11 am flight to EWR which will bring you around 5 PM and than catching flight to Seattle .
11 PM flight which will bring you around 4:30 AM to EWR and you can take 7 am flight to Seattle.
12:30 am flight to San Francisco (SFO) and a quick flight to Seattle .|
10 pm flight to Chicago (ORD) 
the SFO flight is 15 hours  ! to EWR is 12 hours  but if you are taken the Primum or even better the Polaris  its quite easy 🙂  (but expensive) , the day flight I will not recommended if you want to sleep during the flight. 

Other options are delta (two flights , one to NYC one to Atlanta) , American or ElAL which goes to LAX or NYC(or Miami but that not doing any sense).

Beside that you can have tons of option to go via Europe (2  to 5 hours depends on the port) and take many direct flight to Seattle , if it is from London or from Frankfurt/Paris/Amsterdam , you can also have a stop over and tour one of the cities. 

As far as I remember the night flights to NYC/EWR were OK and than a 5 hours flight to Seattle was not that bad (specially if I was upgraded). 

let me know if you have anymore questions .

Regarding business class , Polaris of United is nice , but as other said the Europe companies also very nice , take into consideration that some of the European companies as first beside the business,