Odd questions for a newbie...sort of!

We are headed out on the Grandeur of the Sea next June from Baltimore.  We haven't sailed with RC since 2007.  But have sailed Disney several times.  As for a lot of people, they have just overpriced our family of 5 out of the ship!

So here are my questions!!!  Since I have not sailed with RC in awhile, I know there have been changes.

Do we now need to get seats ahead of time for the shows...?  Meaning I read somewhere to reserve your seats but I don't know if that is only on the larger ships or if on Grandeur of the Seas as well.

With Coco Cay, is this island similar to Castaway Cay?   Are there water slides there free for anyone to use or do you book those too?

Are there any recommendations with what do to for in Bermuda or Nassau?

Thank you in advance.  I will continue to read all the posts to try and get caught up!

For Grandeur there is no need, or ability, to reserve seats for shows (unless there is a mystery dinner or something random like that).

No free water slides on Coco Cay. A big waterslide on land you can buy a day pass for, and a floating water park you can buy tickets for (1 hour slots).

I'd consider Coco Cay a beach day, not much else to do, maybe snorkel. Buitiful little island with some great beaches and trails but mainly it's a place to relax.

BTW I'd like to recommend not settling in on the first beach you see, walk a little and you will find some nice beaches with less people. I believe 'barefoot beach' is a good one.

Do we now need to get seats ahead of time for the shows...?  Meaning I read somewhere to reserve your seats but I don't know if that is only on the larger ships or if on Grandeur of the Seas as well.

On Grandeur, you just need to show up a bit before the show. 15-20 minutes before showtime should suffice.  Depends how picky you are with where you want to sit.

With Coco Cay, is this island similar to Castaway Cay?   Are there water slides there free for anyone to use or do you book those too?

Somewhat similar. CocoCay is not quite as built up as Castaway Cay (CocoCay also does not have a dock).  But similar experience.

There are no free water slides on CocoCay, but there is a slide and aqua park you can buy tickets to via the Cruise Planner.

Are there any recommendations with what do to for in Bermuda or Nassau?

Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda is the excursion to do in Bermuda.  Also, a visit to the city of Hamilton is quite lovely.

I tried the British Colonial Hilton day pass on my visit to Nassau last week and had a lovely time.  More about that resort is here: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/03/23/anthem-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-5-nassau-bahamas