Soft Octopus Travel Set

CruiseFun

1 hour ago, ScottD said:

I was looking into grabbing this, too, but it disappeared from my cruise planned last week!  

They only have a certain amount of them per sailing. It's worth checking back though because, like everything else on the Cruise Planner, people can cancel and that would put it back into inventory.

On 10/29/2022 at 2:23 PM, FionaMG said:

It really is. We had no idea it would be so nice when we ordered it for my great niece. It definitely exceeded our expectations.

WE got the Octopus for ourselves and take it on every cruise.   The room attendants frequently use it as a prop when they leave us towel animals.

On 10/28/2022 at 9:22 AM, ScottD said:

I was looking into grabbing this, too, but it disappeared from my cruise planned last week!  

I understand from RC that these and the beach towels are currently out of stock due to ‘worldwide supply chain issues’. 

We usually get the beach towel as our diamond plus c&a welcome amenity and I order a second gift as have two kids but my cruise planner order was cancelled. 

5 hours ago, CruiseFun said:

OK, just to make things more interesting, I now have to decide on the family below.  Are these all the same size, or are Pinky and Inky possibly larger than Binky.  Yes, I can't believe I just asked that.

image.png.1f4aad4ea672b6e865f4ac5482359741.png

Haha 😄,  tough call. I agree with @Xaa, but also based only on the pic and not personal experience. I actually think this may be a new product as I had never seen it before last night when I spotted it in my cruise planner. 

20 hours ago, Xaa said:

I'm sure if you get the set, you'll see some parents with kids that you like more than others and you can offer Inky and Yellow to them to give to their children.

That was my first thought, too, immediately followed with the thought of being considered super creepy when approaching people begging them I take my toys.