Voom Internet multiple devices

LJay0301

I was hoping someone would have an answer to this 

If I purchase Voom for myself and add an addition device, can my boyfriend's phone be the additional device or do I need to purchase Voom for both of us? 

I wasn't going to purchase an internet pack originally (mostly boyfriend doesn't want to spend unnecessary money, and I understand that) however, I tend to "nap" for an hour at night because he stays up later than me and I am worried I won't be able to contact him if he's off doing something and I meet up with him later on. I know the RC app one board lets you chat w/ people on your reservation but I was told that it does not send a notification when a message is received and I know he won't be checking it. 

Sorry for the long winded explanation

TLDR: can I buy one Voom package with 2 devices for myself & my boyfriend or do we both need a Voom package. Thanks

13 minutes ago, KristiZ said:

Buy the single package of two devices. It doesn't matter what devices they are, just so long as you don't try to log in with more than two at a time.

12 minutes ago, fireclan said:

Yes, buy one package with 2 devices. Any 2 devices can be logged in at that same time - both yours, both his, one of yours and one of his, etc. Just select your name on the order page and select 2 devices. 

Thank you both for this information I really appreciate it 

• 10 months later...
On 10/27/2022 at 9:34 PM, FrenchieMama79 said:

I am confused on this as well and called RC a couple of nights ago and hung up feeling even more confused. So if I were to purchase the package for one with two devices… both devices can be logged on and doing their own thing at the same time?

2pas*2dev is a seriously costly mistake.
2pas*1dev is a costly mistake.
1pas*2dev is the right choice and the cheapest by a long shot.