Pre-cruise Testing for Longer Sailings

PG Cruiser

These guidelines say testing is not required for sailings 9 nights or less.  I guess that means I need to be tested for my 11-Night sailing on the Vision.  But I'll be coming from the Liberty before that.  I heard Royal does not do testing for B2B or S2S cruisers anymore.  So what are my options?

image.thumb.png.2de5d205b151c3dabdfef6a5c0625f0b.png

39 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I heard Royal does not do testing for B2B or S2S cruisers anymore.

You heard incorrectly.  From https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/can-i-book-back-to-back-cruises-at-this-time:

If you are moving to a different ship for your subsequent sailing, you will need to meet the precruise testing requirements. If the time until your next sailing does not exceed a day, you may visit Guest Services onboard for complimentary testing to satisfy the requirements for your next cruise.

12 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

You heard incorrectly.

It was just a brief mention before. Someone suggested self-test kits be brought.

Thanks!   I hope they don't change these policies soon.  Or if they do, I hope the change will be to eliminate test requirements for any length of sailing.

I was also wondering about self testing. We are on an 11 nighter - can we really just get away with bringing in a picture of a test we took at home ourselves? Are there any requirements around proving I took the test?

I am of course NOT going to cheat the test (also all vaxed and boosted), but it seems people could.