My Time Dining Q - Party of 11

I've been on four RC cruises, but this has never come up.   We have 11 guests in our part (3 families, 3 separate staterooms).   We have My Time Dining.   We would like to eat together at one large table in the Main Dining Room. 

How can we arrange this?   The planner states max 8 guests per reservation.   That is not true, our last cruise we had a group of 11 and made it happen.

Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks

Andy

2 hours ago, Andy from Atlanta said:

I've been on four RC cruises, but this has never come up.   We have 11 guests in our part (3 families, 3 separate staterooms).   We have My Time Dining.   We would like to eat together at one large table in the Main Dining Room. 

How can we arrange this?   The planner states max 8 guests per reservation.   That is not true, our last cruise we had a group of 11 and made it happen.

Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks

Andy

If you made it happen the last time, just do the same thing again. However, I know if you prebook MTD the max you can do online is 8. Your TA or a rep can set up but that's not the same as doing it in CP

It really will be YMMV situation as I have seen them do a table of 10 easily, especially if children are involved, but for over that they usually split the tables. 

We are joining some friends on a cruise in April, the total of their Florida group was 7 and wanted to join them raising the number to 9. The 'leader' of the Florida group said they could get my wife at the table and maybe I could get one nearby. lol  Don't know how he got it accomplished but they arranged a table that will seat 10 and added us to the reservation in the MDR.