xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Sep 21, 2023 - Sep 28, 2023 (7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Symphony of the Seas - Sep 21, 2023 - Sep 28, 2023 (7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise)
On 10/30/2022 at 8:26 PM, Uncdds12 said:

We will be on this cruise with another couple.  We are rescheduling it after we had it cancelled in 2020. Looking forward to it. However, I thought this was the 9/24/23 cruise date.  

They interport on the Mediterranean cruises.  That means they have embarkation/debarkation in both Barcelona and in Rome. The September 21 sailing is from Rome and you will join the ship when they are 4 days into their sailing.  Then they will leave 3 days into your sailing on your Rome port day and a whole new group of passengers will get on the ship.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/30/2022 at 8:26 PM, Uncdds12 said:

We will be on this cruise with another couple.  We are rescheduling it after we had it cancelled in 2020. Looking forward to it. However, I thought this was the 9/24/23 cruise date.  

My husband and I will be joining in Rome on September 28th .  I agree that the inter port is confusing.  I had no luck getting a roll call started for our sailing.  I had a panic attack thinking I had the dates wrong for our pre cruise plans.

We are organizing a small group excursion in Naples/Salerno for Sept. 29 with Rome in limo.  We did a tour with them through sharing tours in Italy several years ago and it was our best tour by far.  We have 4 slots available if you are interested.

here is the link:https://www.sharingtoursinitaly.com/group-join/?ig=6081

it is a tour from the port to Pompeii, a Mt. Vesuvius winery for tasting and lunch, and Herculaneum.

The booking is under the name Amrine, I have already secured the reservation with my cc.  All that’s needed is to join.  We pay after the tour.😊

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Sep 21, 2023 - Sep 28, 2023 (7 Night Western Mediterranean Cruise)