New Here -- Thought I'd introduce myself

TexanTwoStep

Greetings!

The wife and I just took our first cruise in July on Grandeur of the Seas and we are now hooked, and have another planned for Voyager of the Seas out of Galveston in June 2023 (this time with the kiddo, and in a ultimate oceanview panoramic suite!).  

My name is Jeremy, and we are from Northeast Texas.  I'm a prior member of the US Coast Guard, and currently work in transportation/logistics management.  I love this blog and message board and have been lurking for about a year, but finally decided to join.  

So, hello!  Hoping to make some new friends here!

6 hours ago, TexanTwoStep said:

Greetings!

The wife and I just took our first cruise in July on Grandeur of the Seas and we are now hooked, and have another planned for Voyager of the Seas out of Galveston in June 2023 (this time with the kiddo, and in a ultimate oceanview panoramic suite!).  

My name is Jeremy, and we are from Northeast Texas.  I'm a prior member of the US Coast Guard, and currently work in transportation/logistics management.  I love this blog and message board and have been lurking for about a year, but finally decided to join.  

Hey Tyler! Baytown here, even though my profile says Houston because no one outside of Texas knows where I really am. I went to SFA & have family in your area. Being able to cruise out of Galveston makes it really easy to feed the addiction. Welcome to the boards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Welcome aboard Jeremy!

Check out the Allure of the Seas. Galveston is her home port this year. We did four cruises on her (two week back to backs) when she was in Ft. Lauderdale and had a blast on ech one. Big ship with a lot of fun things to offer. By the way, I spent a number of years in Texas when I was in the Army. Enjoyed your state, except for the Lone Star beer (🤮). 😎

• 7 months later...
On 10/26/2022 at 8:06 AM, TexanTwoStep said:

Greetings!

Welcome! Mitch here!

Edited by CruiseMsclDad
Spelling mistake

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...