Beyond April 2024 Itineraries that aren't Icon of the Seas release dates?

Is there any intel on when RC will release itineraries beyond April 2024 for ships beside Icon? I would love to compare prices of Icon sailings to other sailings happening around the same time. Wanted to do Icon, but if I can afford 2 sailings (a family sailing and a mommy and daddy only sailing) on an Oasis or Quantum class ship for the same price as one family trip on Icon, would prefer to do that and leave Icon for a bit later down the line. ^_^

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Wish I had any real insight, but I got nothing. Sorry!

I think there’s going to be a shake up in the pacific.

Hong Kong, a year round ship in Australia, possibly a deployment in Japan. A new ship for L.A ?

Not to mention the saga of Lelepa.

1 hour ago, Cakemeister said:

I'm hoping to see a world cruise for 2024-2025.

I haven't seen any news about the 2023-24 ultimate world cruise lately. They announced it one year ago, so I have been hoping for an announcement for a 2024-25 world cruise. 

I agree, it has been awhile, but I saw a Facebook ad just yesterday for the 23-24 world cruise

2 hours ago, Mike.s said:

Just had an email from Celebrity that 2024 sailings from Southampton will be available to book from 15th November and that Apex will be their UK based ship. So hoppefully Royal will release on the same day

Historically Royal and Celebrity do not release together on the same dates.  

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Merlot said:

I have been wondering if Royal is permanently pulling out of cruises departing from san juan. The ports of call are limited and ship smaller. We loved going out of san juan on Voyager class and Freedom and the ports of call were amazing. Anybody have any insight?

What makes you think that? I don’t see RCI leaving PR. You can reach any destination in the Southern Caribbean in a week long voyage. Jewel is scheduled from there to go to unique destinations like Trinidad during 23/24 winter season.

6 hours ago, Austin said:

What makes you think that? I don’t see RCI leaving PR. You can reach any destination in the Southern Caribbean in a week long voyage. Jewel is scheduled from there to go to unique destinations like Trinidad during 23/24 winter season.

I realize that. But when we choose BTB cruises there was always several stops with just one port repeated. Now in 24 mostly the same ports 2 weeks in a row. And heard chatter that RCL not happy they weren’t consulted about planned upgrades to Pan American pier. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 7:26 PM, Merlot said:

I realize that. But when we choose BTB cruises there was always several stops with just one port repeated. Now in 24 mostly the same ports 2 weeks in a row. And heard chatter that RCL not happy they weren’t consulted about planned upgrades to Pan American pier. 

Hi Merlot - I came here looking for the very same answers. We’ve sailed out of San Juan for years on Voyager Class and once on Freedom and was surprised to see it downsized to Jewel in March 2023. Then I realized San Juan isn’t even a port of call for other ships. There must be some dispute between PR and Royal Caribbean but it’s disappointing. The Jewel is just a tad to small for us. 

On 2/21/2023 at 1:33 PM, asquared17 said:

eta: i wonder if utopia is the wrench in the works here... 🤔

I'm wondering the same thing, as of right now starting with their November 2024 schedule and onward into 2025 Royal has 14 ships without a published schedule.  I'm wondering if Utopia and to a certain extent China are the problem.   I'm thinking Royal is probably trying to figure out if demand in China will be strong enough to justify sending an Oasis Class ship to China. If the answer is no and demand in China hasn't recovered to justify an Oasis Class ship Royal then has to figure out what to do with 6 Oasis Class ships and an Icon Class ship.  

Of course one Oasis Class ship will be sailing out of Galveston, but that still would leave 5 Oasis Class ships and Icon sailing out of Florida.  It would be nice to see Royal homeport an Oasis Class in San Juan for the winter season and sail it to the Southern Caribbean or even to Columbia and ports of call near Panama canal (I know Oasis Class ships can't go through the canal) but if ports in the Southern Caribbean and Central America can handle an Oasis Class ship why not homeport a ship in San Juan.

Whatever the wrench is that is holding up the winter 2024/2025 schedule Royal needs to figure it out fast and get their schedule up and open for sale. The competition already has most of their schedule posted and open for sale.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

OK how does this work?

image.thumb.png.4d0d3e72356a8393b65e0d1e438a79fb.png

I have found in recent searches that they will put the cheapest one at the top, followed by every other sailing. Even if you scroll down to where the lowest available rate one SHOULD be in the calendar, it's not there - it's at the top. Weird. Is that what you mean?

Nothing about Utopia yet. 

I get Royal wants to keep the focus on Icon and rightfully so as Utopia is just another Oasis Class Ship. However she is currently scheduled for delivery some time during the spring of 2024. Unless that delivery schedule slips or Royal intends on delaying taking delivery or delaying Utopia entry into service then perhaps by September or October of this year Royal will finally release some information on Utopia including putting some cruises on sail. 

Given the option I would for sure get on Utopia before getting on Icon.  Utopia’s arrival and several other reasons are why I havent’ yet booked any cruises in 2024 on Icon.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

I remember the days when we'd cruise once per year and would always book next year's cruise while on board for the current year's cruise.

Now I've got cruises booked 2+ years out.

us too.

it’s just more fiscally possible for us, given the rates and the way they skyrocket after itinerary release time.